Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fear itself....


I was sitting outside this morning, and a little guy walked by. No wait. Not a little guy. A REALLY little guy. I have never liked midgets. I don't know what scarred me to the point that if I see one, I start to sweat and have to cross the street but it's there. Call me evil, call me prejudice, I don't give a fuck! They SCARE me. Genuine fear, here.

Anyway, I just had to say that I finally looked up what the name of the phobia was clinically for someone afraid of midgets/dwarfs, and surprisingly... it was... achondroplasiaphobia . Jesus H. Christ. Achondroplasiaphobia is a really fucking long word for being afraid of something so damn small.


What are YOU afraid of?

9 comments:

  1. I'm afraid of that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is freaking me out is what...
    I am afraid of not being able to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Just imagine that things we might have that are average size would seem like huge to her! Not that I'm thinking about anything in particular mind you.... ummm.... just saying.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon, you and me both...

    Angel, that's a common fear. Similar to drowning or falling. I don't think I have any other major phobias other than midgets...

    Malach, um. You gross me out.

    Ron, I guess we all just figured out what YOUR fear is. I'm gonna google really quick and see if there's a clinical term for it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I could find was small penis syndrome. Sorry, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fear? Endlessly attracting women who don't know the meaning of the word "love."

    woah, that's dark... cut/retake

    My fear? Carnies: circus folk...nomads really...smell like cabbage... small hands...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WTF BBQ the midget has baby-fat arms and body of baby

    FREAKY

    ReplyDelete