Friday, October 12, 2007

My name is Inigo Montoya

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die.

Just a random thought that was on my mind and I had to share.

The guy that helped me today at Kmart sounded like cookie monster. It was extremely hard to listen to him talk in his friendly cookie way and not burst into laughter and start singing C is for COOOKIE! Angel didn't notice. She rarely does unless I mention something.

My Mom is on her way home. She was thoughtful enough to ask if I wanted a sammich for the memorial tomorrow since I can't eat chicken off of a bone. Something about it just rubs me the wrong way. I'd be happy with a peanut butter sammich ( I don't like jelly). Probably not gonna happen.

I can't get Mr. Stanford off of my mind. I met him online almost a year ago and we had an online romance that went nowhere. He left me hanging time after time, and stood me up more than once. I've come to the conclusion that he's either: a) Hideous and loves me but is scared I'd never love him back once I saw him in person. b) An Asshole that loves to watch me cry over being stood up time after time.(probably the answer) c) A woman that gets her kicks off of turning other women on, or d) dead, since I haven't heard from him in over a month but I'm still thinking about him. I prefer either a or d as an answer, but neither is true. At least then I wouldn't be the naive one sitting here at my computer screen wondering what the hell I did wrong. I need to quit acting like a psycho internet stalker woman and just move on, but I can't seem to. I really need to get a life.

I'm considering having an affair with a married guy from the city. He seems interested and I might be too. It might be just what I need to get my mind off of Mr. Stanford. Astrophysics. Who studies astrophysics anyway? He's probably sitting and talking to his collection of Princess Leah figurines, wishing they'd come to life and call him Luke. You never can tell. He probably still owns all of his Darth Vader Halloween costumes from his childhood.

Halloween is a night I'm not looking forward to. I'm taking my friend's (she's not really my friend anymore) kids trick-or-treating for the last time. I've decided I don't want to be her friend anymore, but since I promised the kids, I'm going to keep that promise. I hope she gets pissed off at me so we can fight and she can take back my promise for me. Otherwise I'm thinking I might fake a tumor or something to wiggle out of being friends anymore. I truly am a pathetic soul. I think I'll go listen to Eternal Flame and ponder the meaning of life.

Toodles.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment