Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Blogger Hates Me. It Told Me So.


OK. Not really...

Last night, I decided that I was gonna play with the HTML on my page. I initially started blogging to work on my HTML when blogger was still done in HTML. So, let me begin this short post by saying, blogger really hated me last night.

After playing with the few codes I knew, I hit, save. I meant to hit preview, but I didn't. Bad, S. After hitting save, I hit view blog. Fuck. Where was my blog? It was there. Kinda... The blog's template was completely gone! I have no idea how I managed to pull that shit off, but I did. I saw a white background and words tossed around like a Caesar salad. I swear, tears welled in my eyes. What was I going to do?

I have to give credit to my little sister, who stood by me through this dilemma. After trying new template, after new template, we finally agreed that this one was the most suitable and the least complicated. I do plan on changing it in the near future, but come on people, and let me know what you think of it! It took me forever to fix the damn thing.

Oh, and one more thing. I hate this daylight savings shit. I'm a little confused. We turned our clocks back an hour. So, it's spring forward, fall back. I can't seem to figure out when I'm falling asleep earlier and waking up earlier than I usually do. This morning I was up 5:30 am. There was no hope of me falling back asleep. Well, until I did; but even then I was up at about 6:30 the second time. I hate it when the clocks change. It gets dark at like 5:00. Doesn't quite seem fair.


10 comments:

  1. I rather like the new template I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! I noticed it right away when I logged in

    Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the end of daylight savings time is depressing as hell. I left work early yesterday (5:15) and it was already full-on nighttime. WTF is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it! i'm impressed- i love the header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunny,
    Why am I not surprised?


    P.P.,
    Thanks so much. I'm amazed I got it done, finally.


    Fort K,
    It's a pain in the ass. My schedule is all fucked up..It's 4:00 here now, and already starting to get dim.


    Angel,
    I was wondering if anyone would notice the new header. I kind of rolls off the tongue. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea the perfect page for a whore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who's this last dickhead? Nice templates S. But really it's all about the words. (and thoughts of course)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon,
    Fuck you.

    Dave,
    The last Dickhead is the same Dickhead that thinks I'm offended by the word.
    Presentation has a lot to do with who you attract to read those words.


    Scott,
    Sure does.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First, LMFAO! You are funny!

    Your layout looks great!
    To avoid the time change issues, you could move to Arizona - we don't observe daylight savings time. Who the hell wants more hours of sunlight when it's 115 outside?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann, thanks for the compliments! As for daylight savings time, it should be completely fucking abolished. It's ridiculous. By the time you get used to it, it's time to change the stupid clocks again.

    ReplyDelete